We at Roots Dental Clinic, Mumbai provide Dental Implant treatments. We are certified and trained implantology.
What Dental Implants Can Do?
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth.
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
Advantages of Dental Implants Over Dentures or a Bridge
Every way you look at it, dental implants are a better solution to the problem of missing teeth
- Esthetic Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures. No one will ever know that you have a replacement tooth.
- Tooth-saving Dental implants don’t sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth like a bridge does because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant. More of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
- Confidence Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence! They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures. They’ll allow you to say goodbye to worries about misplace dentures and messy pastes and glues.
- Reliable The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
Choosing Dental Implants
Our dentist in Mumbai educate the patientsthat dental implants are often the best option for replacing missing teeth And with proper at-home care, under the guidance of our roots dental care team, they may last a lifetime.
The first step in placing a dental implant is surgery to insert a metal anchor, Resembling a screw.They are made from a metal called titanium that is safe for use in the human body.
Our Dentist surgically attaches the implants to the jawbone and gum tissue. The implants then can be used as an anchor for dental crowns, or artificial denture teeth. The implant and bone are then allowed to heal for two to six months in order to form a permanent bond between the implant and the bone. Temporary replacement teeth may be worn during this stage.
Implants help in maintaining levels of bone